Residence Purchaser / Homebuyer Workshop – Winthrop University
Event on 2014-05-03 09:00:00
The purchase of a new house is a large decision! You need the suitable resources to make the most of the opportunity and have a Wonderful encounter.
- Economic Preparing
- Inclusive comprehending of Property Loans
- True Estate want to understands
- Comprehending Fiscal Pyramid
- Mortgage Loans, IN's & Out's
- How a lot you can afford? Budgeting !
- What is a very good credit score?
- Can I get my credit score scores larger?
- Home loan Loans (FHA, VA, USDA, CONV.) Pros vs. Cons
- Down payments/ Down Payment Assistance
- What can I assume the underwriter will appear for in qualifying?
- What can you anticipate from a actual estate agent?
- Negotiating Contracts
- How extended does it take to shut on a home loan?
- House getting checklists
- Big difference in Proprietor's and Loan company's Insurance
- What is the right fashion residence for my demands?
- A lot more, Far more, and Far more….
Presenters ***(all occasions):
***Monetary Planner ***Credit score Specialists ***Loan Officer ***Genuine Estate Agent
Contractors, , Gov. Officials, Inspectors, Insurance (different), Builders, and much more
Shawn Barsness, CEO
at Winthrop University
701 Oakland Ave
Rock Hill, United States
Cost-free this week at our real estate closing checklist store:
Originally posted 2014-04-04 09:35:02. Republished by Old Post Promoter